OK Archery Staff Team
What does a Staff-Shooter near OK Archery do, where are his/her tasks?
Okay, athletic successes are they a side. But we with OK Archery attach particular value to the experience-exchange with our Staff-Team. Building on the experiences of our top-archers we develop new and improve our current archery products.
Rules for OK Archery Staff Team:
- The membership is valid for one year, starting at January 1.
- Every staff shooter has to give a feedback in PDF format with her/his achievements in archery and feedback about OK Archery products. Submission date: third week of October.
- Send applications for membership in PDF format in English language ,complete with:
- personal data and picture(s)
- archery resume and achievements
- goals in archery
- why do you want to join our staff-team?
- how do you want to support OK Archery?
- Members of the actual team has to send also a new application for the next year, if they want to stay in the team. This can be combined with the feedback.
All places in our team for the running season are given away. New applications can be sent in every time, they are taken into account however only in December. Please have understanding that we don't process and answer all application immediately.
Worldwide archers who are interested in our staff-program please contact Elmar Harbecke, staff-manager for Europe and International: staff-team(at)ok-archery(dot)de
All Hunters and US - Staff-Shooters please contact Mr. Dave Madden.
Dave is our staff coordinator in the USA, contact him on the web: hunting-staff(at)ok-archery(dot)de